Hilton Head is an award-winning world-class resort. That attracts millions of tourists, many of who buy homes or vacation getaways to enjoy the lifestyle, culture, climate, and activities available. Numerous parks and ample public beach access are available for those not staying in a resort or Plantation. There are Cultural opportunities for a community its size are impressive, including plays at the Arts Center of Coastal Carolina, the 120-member full chorus of the Hilton Head Choral Society, the Hilton Head Symphony Orchestra, an annual outdoor, tented wine tasting event on the east coast, and several other annual community festivals. It also hosts the Heritage Golf Classic, a PGA Tour tournament.
My Hilton Head explains some of the benefits of living on Hilton Head.
Plantations, Communities, Neighborhoods, ....
This page provides all listings on Hilton Head. If you wish to search for properties in one of the several plantations or other community or development simply enter it in the omni-search box. Hilton Head MLS considers the following major Hilton Head Plantations and Areas.
- Hilton Head Plantation has numerous sections including Bear Creek, CC of HH, Crooked Pond, Dolphin Head, Headlands, Hickory Forest, Ribaut Island, Rookery, and Skull Creek.
- Oyster Reef
- Indigo Run includes the sections of Golden Bear, Golf Club, and River Club.
- Long Cove
- Palmetto Dunes/Shelter Cove includes the sides of Inverness and Mariners, and Leamington
- Palmetto Hall
- Sea Pines includes SP Central, Club Course, Harbour Town, Heritage Woods, SP Heron Point, Atlantic Dunes Course, SP Ocean Side, SP South Beach,
- Spanish Wells
- Windmill Harbor
Other sections of Hilton Head include
- Folly Field
- Forest Beach
- "HH/Off Plantation" (Catch-all)
Daufuskie Island, reachable only by Ferry included the following sections Haig Point, Melrose and Bloody Poing.